Cane Garden Software provides financial software for non-profit organizations with multiple funding sources.
Our software provides:
- Fund Accounting
- Purchase Requisition Approval Workflow
- Flexible Reporting
- Human Resources
- Time Tracking
Our Clients Include:
- Community Action Agencies
- Headstart Organizations
- Economic Development Commissions
- Councils on Aging
- United Way Organizations
See 2021 Fall Conference Information below
Fall Conference 2021
The 2021 fall conference will be held in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, November 16th, 17th and 18th. Instruction and hands on training will be provided for the new cloud version of Cane Garden financial software. To register, click on the mountain view below.
Schedule of New Software Installations
Our cloud version rollout is progressing very well. We now have 7 organizations on the new software.
- September 2020 - Piedmont Community Actions Housing - Complete
- March 15th 2021 - Bradley Cleveland CAA - Complete
- April 14th 2021 - Beaufort Jasper EOC - Complete
- May 9th 2021 - SHARE (Sunbelt Human Resources) - Complete
- July 26th 2021 - LBJC Head Start - Complete
- August 3rd 2021 - Waccamaw EOC - Complete
- August 9th 2021 - Chesterfield Marlboro CAA - Complete
- September 13th - Pickens County CAA
- September 27th - Mid East CAA
- October 4th - Delta HRA
- October 7th - Power of Putnam
- October 12th - Mid Cumberland
- October 20th - Inter Mountain Head Start
We just completed a Cybersecurity review of our application by Red7en, a certified White Hat Hacker. Basically they initiated thousands of attempt to break into our site and identify any vulnerabilities that would allow a breach of data and access. Based on their final report and recommendations, we are making several changes to prevent attacks on our sites. We will continue to work with Red7en as we release major updates to our sites.
Please complete the form below to contact us. Thank you.