Cane Garden Software
Software for Non-Profit Organizations
Cane Garden Software is a software company providing financial software solutions for non-profit organizations with multiple funding sources.
Cane Garden 2014 W2 & 1099 Release
Happy New Year! We hope you have a great 2015. The upgrade to the 2014 W2 and 1099 version is available under the 'Support' link above. This upgrade involves four important steps:
1) Upgrading to the North Beach 4.0 or higher version.
2) Uninstalling the old 2013 W2OCX print program.
3) Installing the new 2014 W2OCX print program.
4) Downloading new work files on the computer you will be using to print W2s and 1099s.
First, download the new version, unzip it into your CGB folder. Login to the software and do the following steps:
1) Reset your work files before you select the Company.
2) Select the company and run the 'New Version Update' in Utilties.
Each person who uses the financial system should execute the 'Reset Work Files' option one time, preferably when they login for the first time after the update.
For more information on this process, there are a step by step
available. If you need someone to walk you through this process please open an
ticket or call our support line.
Thank you for a great 2014 and we look forward to a successful 2015.
Our Software Provides...
Purchase Requisition Approval Workflow
Budgeting and Flexible Budget Reporting
Community Action Agencies
Council of Agings
Economic Development Commissions
United Way Organizations
Copyright © 2010 Cane Garden Software